|My Favorite Things|
|Airdate||December 14, 2004|
My Favorite Things is a Signing Time! episode from season one. It aired on PBS Kids in the United States on December 14, 2004, replacing the cancellation of one episode ABC Signs. It was the sixth episode of the first season aired in the United States.
Alex, Leah, Hopkins, and Rachel teach ASL signs for colors of the rainbow, fruits and vegetables, and physical activities.
Note: This is based on the album's track list.
Intro - This is Rachel Coleman's theme song.
- Song #1: Signing Time! Theme
- Song #2: The Rainbow Song
Rachel signs the words fruit, strawberry, pear, peach, grapes, and watermelon in American Sign Language.
- Song #3: 5 a Day (Today)
Rachel signs the words vegetable, carrot, corn, lettuce, bean, and potato in American Sign Language.
- Song #4: 5 a Day (Tomorrow)
Rachel signs the words walk, run, sit, swing, dance, sing, jump, and swim in American Sign Language.
- Song #5: I'm Really Good
Rachel had so much fun signing with the viewers, she signs some more words soup, noodles, tomato, white, black, brown, pink, work, and practice in American Sign Language. She waves goodbye to the viewers and the episode ends.
- Song #6: Shine - The end credits roll with the song playing.
End - Rachel Coleman created "Signing Time!" for 6 episodes. She began teaching ASL (American Sign Language) for babies and toddlers. "Signing Time!" created songs for babies and toddlers. Come visit our Signing Time! website at https://www.signingtime.com.
- This is the only episode to feature the light green chalkboard in Sign Review.
- This is the only episode to feature the dark green chalkboard.
- This is the last episode to feature a 2004 different font style.
- This is the 6th episode of the series.
- This is the second and final episode where an animal goes fu. The first was ABC Signs.
- This is the last episode to premiere in December 14, 2004.
- This is the 3rd appearance of Hopkins the Frog.
- This is the 6th appearance of Rachel Coleman.
- This is the 6th appearance of Alex and Leah.
- In More Signs segment, Rachel instead says "We'll see you soon.".
- The signs are colors, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, rainbow, fruit, strawberry, pear, peach, grapes, watermelon, vegetable, carrot, corn, lettuce, bean, potato, walk, run, sit, swing, dance, sing, jump, swim, soup, noodles, tomato, white, black, brown, pink, work, and practice.
- The DVD Menu playing in the background is the I'm Really Good song.
- The Signing Time! Theme, The Rainbow Song, 5 a Day, I'm Really Good, and Shine songs of this episode were featured in the Come Sing with Us, Volumes 4-6 CD album.
- This is the third and final episode where both Alex and Leah bow as Rachel says the final lines.
Alex: I once saw a rainbow. It was red, and orange, and yellow, and green, and blue, and purple.
Leah: I once saw a rainbow. It was red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
|Series 1 Episodes|
|My First Signs | Playtime Signs | Everyday Signs | Family, Feelings, and Fun | ABC Signs | My Favorite Things | Leah's Farm | The Great Outdoors | Zoo Train | My Day | My Neighborhood | Time to Eat | Welcome to School|