|Airdate||November 1, 2002|
|Previous||My First Signs|
Alex, Leah, and Rachel teach ASL signs related to sharing, toys, manners, and more. Includes Spanish Play Option.
Note: This is based on the album's track list.
Intro - Rachel welcomes Alex, Leah, and the viewers to sing and sign with us.
- Song #1: Signing Time! Theme
Rachel signs the words friend, play, train, doll, bike, bear, please, share, your turn, my turn, and thank you in American Sign Language.
- Song #2: Magic Words
Rachel signs the words book, read, socks, yes, no, thirsty, drink, dirty, and clean in American Sign Language.
- Song #3: Look at My Hands
Rachel signs the words potty, wash hands, bath, hurt, and sorry in American Sign Language.
- Song #4: Part of Life
Rachel signs the words go, stop, wait, grandma, and grandpa in American Sign Language.
End - Alex and Leah are going to Grandma and Grandpa's house and the episode ends.
- Song #5: The Good - The end credits roll with the song playing.
- Your Turn
- My Turn
- Thank You
- Wash Hands
- This is the only episode to premiere in November 1, 2002.
- This is the 2nd appearance of Alex and Leah.
- This is the 2nd episode of the series.
- This is the 2nd appearance of Rachel Coleman.
- The signs are friend, play, train, doll, bike, bear, please, share, your turn, my turn, thank you, book, read, socks, yes, no, thirsty, drink, dirty, clean, potty, wash hands, bath, hurt, sorry, go, stop, wait, grandma, and grandpa.
- The Signing Time! Theme, Magic Words, Look at My Hands, Part of Life, and The Good songs of this episode were featured in the Come Sing with Us, Volumes 1-3 CD album.
|Series 1 Episodes|
|My First Signs | Playtime Signs | Everyday Signs | Family, Feelings, and Fun | ABC Signs | My Favorite Things | Leah's Farm | The Great Outdoors | Zoo Train | My Day | My Neighborhood | Time to Eat | Welcome to School|